CLINTON CENTRAL ATHLETIC BOOSTER CLUB
The Athletic Booster Club is organized for the sole purpose to support all athletic programs of Clinton Central High School administered by the Athletic Department.
The Clinton Central Athletic Booster Club has four major objectives:
- Develop community and school spirit among the Athletic Department, Booster Club and community members.
- Fund projects in support of Clinton Central Athletics
- Recognize and emphasize positive behavior, character development and the success of the student-athletes.
The Clinton Central Athletic Booster Club is a membership-based, not-for-profit charitable organization. It is our goal to improve our ability to fund athletic department needs and enhance club participation.
- Promote School Spirit for Students, Parents, and the Community.
- Fund and Publish All Sports Programs (Fall, Winter, Spring)
- Fund Athletic Letter Jackets
- Provide financial relief for families in need in sports participation
- Increase parent and community involvement in our school
- Provide scholarships to students: Four $400.00 Senior Scholarships
- Support CC Student “Super Fans”
- Participate/Support in Athletic Activities, Events, and Banquets
Any community member or fan interested in joining the athletic booster club, please fill out attached form here: Booster Club Membership Form 2020-21
Membership begins the month you sign up and ends in same month the following year. Questions? – Email Clinton Central Athletic Booster Club President Randy Weaver at email@example.com.